Thursday, January 4, 2018

Mod Squad Color Challenge


I have started the new year out just like I like it, stamping every day so far. This card today is for the  Mod Squad color challenge to use kraft, black, and white, and I also used it for the WT669 challenge over on SCS. For that challenge we were to use something new. This die set, Tim Holtz's cityscape was a Christmas gift from my sister, and this is the first card I have made with it. Hope everyone has found somewhere to warm to hunker down during this miserable cold everyone seems to be having. I am hybernating in my stamproom, staying in, and getting a lot of stamping done.

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cool card and love the city scape you made.

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my goodness, this is just fabulous!!! What an unusual and creative twist on the colors. I would NEVER have thought to turn them into buildings. I love your greeting as well!! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at The Mod Squad. Hope to see you again there soon!
Judy~ Mod Squad Designer and Challenge Host
{Judy's Happy Place}

creationsnz said...

Fabulous! I wish I could do stuff like this. CarolG