Wednesday, January 17, 2018

CCEE1803 Baby, it's cold outside.

I am again the hostess for this challenge this week to use an image showing some kind of winter garment. I live on the Texas gulf coast and I live here for a reason. I don't really like winter weather.
But I guess in honor of this particular challenge, we have been given an unusual icy couple of days.
So that winter wear became rather handy. 

So show us your best winter dressed people or animals!

Join in on the fun by adding your card to Mr. Linky over on the CCEEStampers blogsite. If you post to SCS please use the CCEE1803 as your keyword.

I used this adorable stamp from Unity for my card today. I love how the scraf and little girl's loose hairs show the movement of that northern wind. Hope wherever you are you are warm and safe.


6 comments:

StampOwl said...

I can almost feel the wind blowing on this card, love it!

Lynn McAuley said...

This fabulous slanted layout and textured snow has me feeling the brisk cold wind of this beautiful design!! Delightful work with this awesome Unity image!! Sensational card, Liz!

Vicky Gould said...

Not warm here...5 degrees! I love that little girl..you're right, one can see movement with this adorable little one. I love how she is in the spotlight! Good job, Liz!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

OOOOH! So cold with that wicked wind!! I love that image and your colors, mf!

Lois said...

She looks like she's going to get blown away in the snow! Your layout adds to the "movement" of the wind. Good job!

jojot said...

I can feel the chill of the wind....but she looks ready to face the temps in her winter warm weather clothing.....lovely image