Tuesday, July 11, 2017

TT351 and CC643


I try to make my Christmas cards all during the year because I don't like making the same cards and I can fit them into different challenges, which helps with motivation and ideas. This one I have done form the Color Challenge on Splitcoaststampers of olive, brown, and gold. I also used this for the Tuesday Throwdown challenge to make a one layer card. I am all about one layer cards when it comes to cards that will go in the mail. Since all of my Christmas cards go in the mail, this will fit perfectly into the stash I have going.

I used Sizzix diecut and then stenciled with the negative part of the die with the olive ink. Then I stamped the deer (Unity), added some gold stamped dots with gold metallic ink, and added the versafine black sentiment (not sure of source). I added gold sequins as my only embellishment.

No comments: