Monday, May 8, 2017

COF May 17


I am a day late getting my card loaded, but wanted to share my card for this month's Crafters of Faith challenge for May.  Sue selected the following scripture for this month and this challenge:
My favorite verse is:
"Before the mountains were born, before you gave birth to the earth and the world, from beginning to end, you are God." Psalm 90:2.

Whenever I feel like I can't make it through a tough time, I remind myself that whatever problem I'm facing is so teensy-tiny in the big scheme of things. God always was, He is, and He always will be...long before I was on this earth and long after I am gone. All I have to do is be still and let Him take care of things. Thoughts of His constancy comforts my soul, even in the most troubled times.

Comfort is the key word for May. Make a card of something that brings you comfort. It can be a bowl of chicken soup, a fuzzy pet, reading a good book or spending time with a special person.

Have fun!


Music is very comforting to me, as is finding that quiet, still place to focus on God and His presence. I stamped this scripture from Zephaniah 3:17 because I loved that line that says: "He will quiet you with love, and He will rejoice over you with singing." 
That brings me great comfort in knowing that the Lord is always in our midst and will save us from any stress, grief, and dispair. 

Please check out the other members of this groups fabulous cards:
Kelly                                             
Barb
Jeanette
Tracy
Imke
Lynn

No comments: